Like you, we know it costs less to keep an existing customer than it does to generate a new one. Because they're already there, and happy to buy from you again, there's no on-cost to shell out. That's why the best marketers pull out all the stops to achieve a good level of customer retention, and why loyalty schemes are so important.
We help businesses like you hang onto your customers, and spend less time, money and effort on dealing with churn.
20 ways to help you keep more customers
There are all sorts of things you can do to make your customers 'sticky', keep them loyal and persuade them it's worth coming back time after time. Here are just some of them. We can help your business with all this and more:
- 1. Answer your phone swiftly, politely and professionally.
- 2. Return important calls instantly, with minimum delay.
- 3. Deal with people's concerns, questions and complaints immediately.
- 4. Manage your diary, making sure you turn up on time and phoning ahead if you're running late.
- 5. Manage your database so it's accurate and up to date.
- 6. Enter customer data into your customer relationship software without delay.
- 7. Manage your email lists so they're current and accurate.
- 8. Carry out customer-facing mailshots, either from your email account or an email software platform.
- 9. Take orders and payments over the phone.
- 10. Create compelling, well written, good-looking sales and marketing literature.
- 11. Develop a clear, attractive tone of voice for your brand.
- 12. Make sure your website is properly optimised for search engines.
- 13. Engage seamlessly with social media on your behalf to build a trusted, attractive and likeable brand.
- 14. Provide holiday cover so you deliver a seamless service.
- 15. Manage after-sales service.
- 16. Collate feedback to display on your website and in your marketing materials.
- 17. Research your market and competitors for crucial customer-facing insight.
- 18. Analyse your business practices to iron out issues and improve customer service.
- 19. Help you sell more products or services, to more people, for more money.
- 20. Analyse performance to spot missed opportunities.
Helping businesses work better
None of this is especially complicated. But it's time consuming. With our help you'll keep your customers for longer, sell them more of your products or services, improve loyalty and maximise your changes of creating advocates, the holy grail of marketing. Let's talk about how our services can boost your bottom line. Call one of our team on 01273 447111